Friday, August 19, 2011

detention

DETENTION

Nicki dreaded having having to go to detention but it was better than being suspended and not seeing any of her friends and of course her boo drizzy. The teacher held detention in the audotorium and they had a row of people in the very front those were for the ones that always had detention a row of people in the middle of the auditorium for the people who didn't get detention very much and a row of people in the back of the auditorium who was in their for the first time and nicki was happy about that but she was on a row with all boys and fine ones at that she already knew they would try to talk to her she could feel it as soon as she sat down. She was in between a boy name CJ and omg he was FINE and a boy she didn't see the face of yet so CJ started a convo with her even though they weren't supposed to be talking the teachers were up at the front
"So what's your name beatiful" he said turning towards nicki "My name is Onika but you can call me nicki" she said blushing. "Oh you can call me CJ I don't really tell people my real name" he said shaking her hand and smiling shoeing his pearly whites "Oh is that so" nicki said shaking his hand back "Yep so why have I not seen you around this school are you new" "yea this my first year hear" "And your already in detention I can see ur gonna be in the front soon So how u get in here" "Oh I got in a fight" "How the hell u get in a fight and not get suspended" "Because I have my ways" " I see and who did you get in a fight with" "This hoe named Maliah" she said making a disgusted face "Oh you the one everybody was talking about she deserved the and I didn't know somebody so little could do so much damage I mean DAMN how the hell did you do that" "Don't ever under estimate the small people and you can take the girl out the hood but u caint take the hood out the girl" "I see I see and nobody like her anyway except for them two she hang out with as you can see" "I know them hoes don't got stacks or real diamonds and- (gco) "Is that nicki I hear" a familiar voice said turning around "Is that romeo I hear" nicki said turning around "oh so that's who was on the other side of me I didn't know who in the world you was" romeo was nicki's ex that she had to break up with because she had to move "So how u get down here roro" "Well my mama got a job and she had to accept it I just didn't know I would be seeing you at this school" "I been having so much fun yo we gonna have a blast" they spent the rest of detention laughing and catchin up on old times and exchanged numbers. After detention nicki went to her house and ran up to her room took a quick shower and went to go check her emails and saw that she somebody who wanted to chat

HI
Hi who is this
Oh don't worry about that are you nicki
Yes I am
Ok I just came to check drakes new girl out
Yes I am his new girl and who are you
Don't worry about that you just gonna regret when I come back
And why would that be
Because I'm gonna get drake back
And how is that
You'll see and by the way my name is Tiyanna taylor
And wit that she logged off and a few seconds later drake called

Hey baby
Hey drake
Can I ask you something
Yea of course
Do you know anybody named Tiyanna Taylor
Ummm yea
How do you know her
She's my ex
Well she coming back to school tommorow and she said she gonna get you back
Ugh I gotta deal with her again this year and trust me nicki she not gonna get me back trust me
They talked about what happened in detention and how she met 2 new boys and drake didn't like that very much

1 comment: