Monday, October 10, 2011

The Come Back Part.1

If you watched Madeas Big Happy Family the movie you would know how teyana is yelling his name






The next morning Nicki and Lauren came walking into the front doors chatting about what they did after school. As they were walking up to the boys nicki heard them making a beat on the lockers and she ran straight to them

Nicki: ooooo let me see if I can hop on that
Waka: Go ahead lil bit
Nicki:aight

When u was on stage with ya brain on drugs, nick nack carry crack what my nickname was
And when u was in da hood with bottles of OE, I was OT lookin real low key
I do a striptease if the cops stop me, a pair of guess jeans and some beef and broccoli
I was at the rucker I was sippin on a smuckers, I was rockin hats dat was made for the truckers
Dats when I hopped out da pink on pink, hate it when a bitch act like her shit dont stink
C u was drippin wet u was jumpin in the crowd, I was in a jet I was swervin through a cloud

U kno, I'm a put dem bitches in a time machine and and and and send em back 2 the past and shit
Bitches always talkin bout shit dey did and all that bitch get in a time machine

Time machine bitches always talkin bout da old days
When dey was hot when dey was tourin with da oj's
I tell a bitch this I'm not impressed bitch
I'm nicki m trick I'm always on da guest list
I'm on my way 2 ruckers island with a couple hard
I'm on a bike 954 double R
And dey dont write shit they might write a couple bars
Dats why dey gettin drop drop like a couple cars
NY 2 NO late nite shows like letterman and lenno
End where u cut it homeslice your gar-bage
White boys tell me dat I rock like guitars

Drake: oh shit that was beast nicki why didn't you tell me you could rap like that
Nicki: I mean you never asked
Waka: we might need lil bit right here to rap at a party for us or somethin
Nicki: I don't know about that
Wayne: u killed that nicki
Nicki: I mean I try
Riri: yo I recorded that I should send it to everybody right
Chris: you should
Nicki: I'm not trying to get everybody to know me at school damn yall
Omari: whatever girl you about to be famous around here
Drake: you forgot about the dudes because if they try to holla at MY girl I'm not gon- *gco*
Teyana: Aubreyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-yyyyyyy-yyyy
Drake: damn that girl is back
Lauren: just when you thought everything was going good here comes the wicked witch
Riri: ugh I hate this loud mouth chicken head
SB: I wish this hoe would go away
Nicki: who is she
Waka: damn that hoe teyana back I thought she was gone forever
Drake: I guess not

Nicki's P.O.V
Oh so that who that girl was lastnight. Damn she annoying already. I swear if she here for good she better not try nothing on Aubrey.

No ones P.O.V
Teyana: hey drake
Drake: Teyana what do you want
Teyana: I just wanted to come see my baby
Drake: I am NOT your baby I broke up with you a long while ago
Teyana: but you know you still want me she said while coming closer to get a hug frome drake
Drake: no I don't I have a girlfriend
Teyana: I don't care who your girlfriend is just know I will get you back she said now hugging him with her arms around his neck and everybody yelling oooooh
Nicki: you just know this you are never going to get him back she said pushing her off of drake
Teyana: oh are you lil miss nicki
Nicki: you damn right I am
Drake: wait how do you know about her
Teyana: I got my sources boo
Nicki: bitch he aint ya boo he mine so you can stop calling him that
Drake: tell her baby he said while wrapping his arms around nicki's waist and kissing her cheek
Nicki: you damn write I am anyway back to you treyana tikanda or whatever your name is I suggest you keep your hands off MY man or we are going to have a big problem understand
drake: yea a BIG problem
Teyana: yea whatever you say but just keep a eye on him



Adding the rest later on today or tommorow

1 comment:

  1. Nicki killed it. As always >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

    fkjbgkjbzvklbjflkbjfvkjbvibp sbf Drake and Nicki are so damn sexy! lol.

    Teyana need to fall back!

    who she think she is? tuh.

    ReplyDelete