Saturday, December 24, 2011

your choice

tHis can be yall christmas present or christmas eve present whateva u wanna call it but Interlude coming soon

When nicki got home she didn't see her parents in the kitchen or the living room so she got a snack and went up to her bedroom. She pulled out her laptop and checked her email and twitter and she had a mention, so she checked it and it was drake saying he was about to call her and 5 seconds after she read it her phone started ringing so she walked to her bed to pick it up "hello" she said with a little. Attitude "hey nicki" he said sighing "what you want" she said with even more attitude "I just wanted to talk about you in this video". "Well if your just gonna say I can't be in it at all then you can hang up rite now". "No I wasn't gonna say that I just wanted to compromise so you wouldn't have to be mad at me any more". "I guess, so can I be in it for atleast 1 minute" she said getting a little excited "NO! That way too long". "Drake don't start with me again" she said not so happy now "okay maybe 30 seconds". "No that's not enough time". "Don't start with me again" he said mimicking nicki "take it or leave it". "Okay dang I'll take it" "still aint my daddy, u caint tell me what to do" she said mumbling "What You say girl". He said already knowing what she said "Nothing" she said sweetly. "That's what I Thought" he said cockily. "So I can do it" she said all giddy "yea I guess" he said kinda defeated "thankyou sooooooo much" she said excited "welcome ttyl" "drake don't say that u sound like u crossed the rainbow". "What?" He said confused "like you had to many skittles and u tasted the rainbow" "what ?" He said even more confused. "Like you got to much sugar in ya koolaid" "what?" Now he was beyond confused "like you aint too many fruity pebbles" "I like fruity pebbles but what?" He was still confuded "Like your gay drake, you sounded like you were gay" she said sighing " ohhhh okay you been around shannel and lauren to much now you got to much south in you, you coulda jus said I sounded gay, but anyway bye talk to you later" "alright bye" they hung up and she HAD to tell rihanna and she was about to until she saw another mention and it was from drake saying "just don't shake it to hard" she just laughed it off and went back to calling riri "hello" rihanna said like she just got up from a nap "Hey girl, you'll never believe what happened" she said in a little school girls voice "girl WHAT!" she said as excited as nicki "Drake said I can be in the VIDEO!" She said almost screaming and Hoping her parents weren't home yet "WHAT! Omg girl you serious" she said loudly in the phone "Yes I'm very fuckin serious" "Ok lemme get myself together......... Okay so meet me at my house saturday 2 p.m I will text you directions we have to wear the same thing so a pink tank top and some black booty shorts with writing on the back but we gonna go shopping for them saturday and I'm gonna edit it and post it on facebook And youtube" she said all in one breath "you better be glad I don't accept my family members on facebook or that would not go down" nicki said giggling "ok nicki and tell drake i said thankyou gotta go ttyl". "Ok bye hun" she said hanging up nicki went to look at her e-mail again and she had a message from that teyana bitch again saying "You better watch out for ya man or I WILL steal him" nicki had enough she had to tell her off and it was going to be soon

Oh and you guys do you want nicki to try out for the dance team or Majorettes

1 comment: