Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Come Back pt.2

Lauren and nicki headed to dance with the rest of the girls on either side "So Nicki what are you going to do about Teyana" lauren asked nicki "I mean if I have to do something I will but I doubt she would go that far I mean who goes back to ex's anyways" she said rollong her eyes "Obviously Teyana does so you might have to watch out for her" Ciara chimmed in "Yeah she is one of those slick ones but I can handle her if you want me to she to loud and annoying I Can't Stand her" Bey said rolling her eyes and smacking her lips "Yes bey I would love to see you handle her because I haven't seen your hood Side come out yet even though your from Houston, Texas" Ciara said smiling "Well that's because I only do it when I have to but you'll know it when you see it" "I will be waiting to see that side I'm gonna be pumped have my camera ready and everything" Shannell said jumping up and down "Me 2" nicki said jumping up and down like shannel "Me 3" said Lauren joining in "Ugh I forgot we have to deal with them bitches today" lauren said now frowning "Oh yeah we do well that just made my day worse than it already is" nicki said huffing "Yea But we'll make sure diamond don't try your man again okay" lauren said giggling "That's not my man yall" SNL said playfully rolling her eyes "Yet" the girls whispered "Whatever let's take our ass in this class I don't want to be late" "Okay class we won't be practicing our dance because I have to put grades in all freakin ready so, yall know what to do right" she said hitting her head and huffing "Right" the class yelled. She went in her office and as soon as she did everyone got in their groups and I got loud. "So just being curious but does anyone know how to twerk" shannel said looking around in the group "yep" everyone yelled EXCEPT Nicki. They all turned their heads to her "WHAT you DON'T know how to twerk" ciara yelled so almost the whole class could hear her "Omg Quiet down I don't want everyone to know" nicki said whispering "well girl we teaching you today" lauren said getting up and dusting off "What in here?" Nicki said getting up with her " yep everybody don't have to see you but you ARE going to learn TODAY!" Lauren. Said grabbing her hand and going to one of the corners "Okay so you know the Basic's right" ciara said getting in the middle of the circle "yea" nicki said nodding her head "alright so imma teach you the twerk team version" she said turning around they got to work and buy the the last 10 or 15 minutes nicki had it down packed "okay so you about to dance to a song before we leave for the whole class" shannel said bringing her to the middle of the room "noooo not infront of the whole class c'mon now" she said whispering and whining "yea infront of the WHOLE class now c'mon" shannel said holding her wrist "ugh alright damn" they started to play ass by big sean one of the rappers in the school. Nicki started with her hands on her knees then went down till her hands reached the floor and he said make it hammer time that exactly what she did boys were running to the middle of the circle trying to get behind her and throwing money when he got to his 2nd verse she came back up and kicked her legs out and popped it in circles and the boys were staring holes in her ass it got back to the chorus and she put her hands on the wall and popped it the her hands on her head and popped it got to the last verse she slowed it down and dutty whined and she put her feet on the wall and popped until the song was over. When she was done everyone cheered and made barking sounds. "Damn nicki I didn't know you could do theat and I recorded it just for drake imma show him in the hallway" omari said with the biggest smile on his face "and I'm sure he will enjoy" nicki said giggling and strutting out the room Nicki met up with keri and riri in the hall "hey girl what you been up to" riri said hugging her "Nothin really" "Well that not what I heard from other people" riri said smirking "what exactly did you hear from other people" nicki said with one eyebrow "well I heard you were twerkin in dance and you can do it good and where is the money you earned?" Riri said holding her hand out "yea I heard that to and I want some I heard they made it flood" keri said sticki her hand out to "I just learned and I aint giving yall nothing" nicki said snapping "Wait a minute yo JUST learned, so you never knew how to twerk" rihanna said scrunching her face up "nope I just knew the BASICS as they say" she said putting air quotes around basics "well damn I need to learn more from them" keri said. They reached the door and drake came behind nicki and wrapped his hands around her waist "hey babe" "hey drizzy" she said turning around and pecking him on the lips "did I tell you that you look good enough to eat" he said smiling "thankyou and pauz that". Nicki was wearing a pink and black plaid skirt that stopped mid-thigh, a all black v-neck, black heels with little studs on them, pink bangels and earings, and a pink and black plaid purse that matched her skirt "No thankyou" he said while they walked in classroom hand in hand "and did I tell you I seen that video and I gotta admit I'm a little mad cuz all them boys watched you, tryed to get behind you and threw money at you I loved the way you worked it" he said smiling "don't worry shannel and them held em back but I did collect that money" she said laughing "I knew you would" he said smirking. They went in class and sat across from each other keri and riri on nick's side of the table and wayne on drakes side. Ms.Harris came in and gave them instructions on what to do "Okay settle down class today we're going to be doing worksheets and you have to use your books. Book pages 52-64 and worksheet pages 12-18 front and back" everyone did a sad sigh because they had to do all that work "Why we gotta do all this work Ms.Harris" wayne said a little high "So you can learn and get a good grade" she said going to sit behind her desk "aint like I learn shit anyway" rir mumbled "excuse me what did you say" Ms.Harris said staring at riri "Nothing absolutly nothing" riri said putting on a fake smile "Good that what I thought" she said smiling "Bitch" she said mumbling where the teacher could hear "Anyway" Nicki said as soon as everybody started to talk again "I'm bored and this look easy so I guess imma go ahead and start" she said finding a pencil out of her bag "oh you still didn't give me my money from earlier" keri said holding out her hand "didn't I already say I'm not givin you nothing" she said pointing at her with her pencil "yea but....." She said poking out her lip and pouting "that don't work on me" she said moving her hand out of the way "Anyway you still didn't answer my question from earlier" riri said looking over at nicki "what are you talking about" nicki said making a face like she didn't know what she was talking about "you know the video" rihanna said making a remember face "what video" she said making a confused face. "Remeber I wanted you to do a twerking video with me, shannel, and lauren" she said making a obvious face "hell no she not doin that so all them people can see my baby shakin her ass it aint happening that's MY ass ya hear me MY ass" drake said pinting to himself. "Well I see you have to convince your husband first" rihanna said putting emphasis on husband "whatever riri" she said turning to drake "But why not cmon babyyy its just a video" she said poking her lip out and pouting like keri did earlier "No because I don't want all these boys to see you doin that I already didn't want you doin that in front of everybody in dance but I wasn't there to stop it" he said "But its not like there touching me drake they just watching" she said still pouting "and I don't even want them watching cuz that's just for me" he said staring her down "Its not like I'm your property Drake" She said slightly yelling "I'm not saying your my property but You ARE my girlfriend" he said slightly raising his voice to "So your saying I cant do the video?" She said giving him the eye "yep that's exactly what I'm saying" he said giving her the eye back "well to bad, I'm doing it anyway" she said "Onika you are NOT doing the video" he said staring at her "oooh nicki he used your government name" riri said sounding like a child "just watch me" she said and the rest of the time they did their work and was silent until the bell rung "so that means you gonna do the video nicki" riri said smiling "yeah" she said said walking to her next class "yaaaaayy love you nicki talk to you later" riri said excited and running down the hallway. Nicki and drake kept their distance between eachother as they were walking down the hallway. When she got it in class she looked around and took a double take when she spotted romeo. She sashayed her way over there and sat down right beside him. "Oh hey nicki" he said smiling and standing up motioning for a hug "hey what you been up to" he said letting go and sitting back down "nothing I been good and I see you been eatin all your cornbread" he said smiling when all nicki could do was blush

Drake P.O.V
What the hell is she doin over there with him and why is she huggin all on him and whisperin in her ear I swear that just make me want to beat his ass he must be knew. He must not know who I am matter of fact I should go over there right now. He was about to get up but he got stopped by teyana "hey anybody sitting right here" she said pointing at the chair beside him "no" he said looking down "so what up with you" she said putting her hand on his shoulder and rubbing it "nothing" then he looked up and saw nicki and romeo so he played along with teyana and the rest of the class they gave eachother evil glares Nicki P.O.V
So we went to the next class and we had to work but me and nelly held a convo as always but I have to admit I was a little pissed the way drake let that treyana bitch or whatever her name is touch all on him like that cuz that sholl not what I was doing....well maybe a little but I didn't let him rub all on me like that I mean damn I was right there and I know he did it on purpose "hey can I talk to you for a minute" drake said "no I'm having a convo with my bestie right now" she said turning back around "but I need to talk to YOU" he said just standing there "are you blind or deaf because I could've sworn I just said I'm having a conversation here" she said rolling her eyes and drake just walked Away "anyway bestie back to our convo" nicki said turning back around "don't you think you should talk to him" nelly said in a concerned voice "no we can talk later" she said tapping her finger nails on the table "ok if you say so nicki" she sai huffing "sooo how do you think your date with safaree will go" nicki said grinning "I don't know girl I'm nervous" nelly said biting her lip "girl don't be nervous just stay cool be yourself .... So you got your outfit out and all" she said giggling "girl yesss its real cute I'll send you a picture of it when I get home" she said loudly "I see somebodys excited I mean I guess you gotta be for your future hubby" she said laughing "whatever you think nicki whatever you think". "Girl I don't THINK I KNOW". "Yea you just THINK that" nelly said smiling. They carried on with their conversation the rest of the class until the bell rung they stuffed their things in their backpack and headed to where the group meets up at. They held conversation until everybody got their "ayye wassup errbody" waka said loudly "sit yo loud ass down waka you always the last one to get here" ciara said while making a annoyed face "girl whatever shut yo stuck up ass up" he said muggin her. Before any body could say anything else safaree interupted "ANYWAY, lauren you gonna call me later to help plan this party right". "Yep got it dude " she said like mary-kate olsen from full house "TGIF we made it through a whole week" riri yelled and everybody yelled and howled and barked"and nicki you going to call me later on tonight right". "Maybe maybe not" she said rolling her eyes. Everybody looked between them two and decided to figure it out later then they headed home and said goodbye and nicki jus walked by drake without giving him a hug and he was definatly going to call her this weekend

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I've missed you! lol

    CTFU! Bey bout that eh? hahah.

    NICKI TWERK BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO (:

    Awwwww Drake! I knw thas right boy! he straight up owning. haahaha and awww!!! LOL. you have to convince your husband first (':

    NO! They need to NOT do that. ohemgee.... I'm with Shanell!

    wwwwwwwoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Nicki and Drizzy need to TALK! one of them need to change their mind -_-. It hurts so bad... lol. I just need them to do something.... good (:

    POST SOON!

    ReplyDelete