Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Here It Comes


As nicks turned her car off and got out she could hear her mom from the outside of the house on the phone

Mom: ONIKA GET YO ASS IN THIS HOUSE
Nicki: dang mama aright im comin (pauz)
Mom: don’t you dang me I got a call from your school today

Dang why did she have to find out I hope daddy here he always got my back

Mom: so your getting in fights and it not even a whole week of school yet what did you get in a fight this time
Just as she said that my dad came in the room yes hopefully I can get out of this

Dad: hey honey what happening in here he said as he kissed my mom on the cheek
Mom: Nothing except for your daughter getting in a fight the first week of school
Dad: oh I knew she was gonna be the fighter in this house did u win baby
Nicki: yea daddy I beat that girl she was busted up
Dad: good job baby I raised you well
Mom: don’t encourage her she shouldn’t be fighting at all she said as she nudged him in the side
Dad: oww I mean he said acting like he was getting something out of his throat yea you shouldn’t be fighting the first day of school
Mom: yea and did you get suspended
Nicki: no mama I aint get suspended I got 7 days of detention
Mom: how do you always get out of suspention
Nicki: I have my ways
Mom: well your not using that on me u want a whoopin or no electronics for a week
Nicki: mama why do I still get whoopins u treat me like a lil kid
Mom: well I guess that’s no electronics so bring me your phone and your laptop
Nicki: okay mama ill take a whoopin damn she mumbled under her breath
Mom: what was that young lady
Nicki: nothing mama nothing
Mom: that’s what I thought your dismissed

Nicki walked up to her room and slammed the door

Mom: don’t be slammin doors in my house I dare you to slam another I will come up there

Nicki just waved it off and went to sit on her bed and take off her shoes and her phone start ringing Roscoe dash sexy girl anthem blasted from her phone

Up and down and round round and round and round she go,
I love the way she move when she dancing on that pole.
All the sexy girls all across the world working hard to get they cash
Shawty this yo anthem gone and shake yo ass
She danced to the song as she walked to the phone

Nicki: hello
Drake: hey baby wyd
Nicki: nothing getting prepared for a whoopin
Drake: lmao you still get whoopins
Nicki: yea its not funny my mama over reactin it was just a fight and I didn’t want my phone or my laptop took
Drake: oh ok you know they gonna be talking bout all over the school for about a good week
Nicki: I see I mean I would to that was a god fight
Drake: yes I didn’t kno u had them hands
Nicki: yep I learned from the best my dad
Drake: I see that I wonder if she gon come to school tomorrow cuz she busted up
Nicki: I hope she do I wanna see what damage I did
Drake: aight don’t get in no trouble now
Nicki:aight gotta go my mama knockin on the door im bout to get my ass whipped pray for me lol
Drake: aight see you tomorrow and trust I will

Nicki let her mom in the room and she got a whoopin for what seemed like eternity and when she was done she was sore all over



1 comment: