Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Question

The next day nicki had 5th-8th period she couldn't wait to get back to school and hang with all new friends she made she got their 30 min early just to talk she saw waka and ran to him to give him a hug. Waka: dang girl u alright (he said chuckling). Nicki:yea I'm alright I was jus happy to see yall,speakin of yall where the rest of em at. Waka: oh ok and they down the hall cmon imma show u and drake been waitin for u for a while now. Nicki: oh he has well (she said blushing). Nicki was getting closer and closer to them and all she could hear was laughin and smiling. Nicki:hey yall wat yall been laughin about. All:nothin. Nicki:yes yall was cus if yall wasn't talkin bout nothin yall wouldn't have said yall was talkin bout nothin and everytime somebody say nothin yall are talkin bout sumthin so tell me what yall was talkin bout. All: (confused face) what. Nicki: jus nevamind (rolls her eyes). Drake: awww comon future wifey u don't gotta be like that (giving her a hug. Nicki: (pushing him off laughing) boy please go somewhere. Drake: (whisperin in her ear) u know u want me. Nicki: (giving gim the oh really look) wateva. All : what he jus say nicki. Nicki: a whole bunch of nothin. All: okay. The rest of the time they were talkin bout gossip in the school. *bell rings* drake to nicki:what class u goin to. Nicki: social studies. Drake: me ,omari,and chris goin to that class. Nicki:ugh not wit yall. Drake: idk y u playin (he said wrapping his arms around her waist). Nicki:let's jus go (she said pushing him away. They walked to the class and it was no seat left for nicki. Nicki: one of yall gon have to get up. All:not me. Nicki: (looking at drake with puppy dog eyes)plz. Drake:nope u betta sit on this table. Nicki:what! I don't wanna get in trouble. Drake: girl she aint gont care. Nicki: (sittin on the table) okay but if I get in trouble its on u. *teacher walks in* ms.benson: hi class as u all know since its ur first day in this class *she hears whispers*whats that ms.nicki. Nicki: nothin *whispers to drake* stop feelin on my leg befo I hurt u. Drake:nahh imma torture u. Ms.benson: like I was saying since its ur first day in this class u will be getting to know people and just walk around oh and before I go to sitdown *looks at drake* stop touchin on that girl I know u like her but damn leave her alone *whole class bust out in laughter. Drake: *suprised look* how u know ms.benson: don't worry bout it. Nicki to drake : nah na na nahh nahh u got caught *lil kid voice* drake: man wateva. Nicki: *getting up* don't get mad cuz u got caught. Drake: *rubbin her thighs again* bet she didn't see that. Nicki: *lookin at the teacher starin at her computer* leave me alone u rapist. Drake: its not rape if u like it and it don't gotta be like that future wifey *he said giving her a hug and layin his head on her neck* nicki: see u tryna rape me. Drake: but its not rape cuz u like it don't u. Before she could say anything chris and omari came over. Both:uh uh yall need 2 break it up we want nicki 2. Drake: don't yall niggas got girlfriends. Chris:yea but I'll break up wit mine 4 nicki. Omari: me 2 I mean look at her. Drake: well wateva she gon be mine cuz like I said she me future wifey. Nicki:umm I'm rite here and drake u aint did nothin yet so go on somewhere and get off me*pushes him off and act like she mad and walks away* drake:baby I kno u aint mad *rapping his arms around her from behind* we aint mean it like that we sorry *kissing her neck* both:wat we tell u drake. Nicki: *turnin around* boy I wasn't even mad I was jus playin and stop kissing me until I'm urs. Drake:aight dets gon be soon. Nicki: well see if I don't get scoop up soon. Nicki drake chris and omari talked the rest of the class. *bell rings* drake:what class u got next. Nicki: language arts. Drake:mane I don't got that next. Nicki: nigga I'm glad I can't deal wit u all dey anyway. drake: aight see u lata future wifey. Nicki: boy bye. Nicki was walkin to class and she saw lauren and keri and she ran to hug em. Nicki: hey yall I didn't know yall had this class. Both: yea we do. Nicki : yay atleast I got girl friends in this class and don't gotta deal wit all dem boys. Keri: but it is this one fine boy that u might like. Nicki: ohhh I wanna see *running in and sitting next to him and lauren and keri sitting by her* ms.houston: *walks in* hi class u already know what we doin today right. Class:yes. Ms.houston: good now go ahead. *everyone get up and walks around* trey: well hello pretty lady my name trey what's urs. Nicki: *blushing* I'm nicki and ur a cutie to *thinkin in her head he fine as hell* trey: thanku well I wanna to get to know more about u R U good with that. Nicki: yea sure. *smilin hard* *lauren and keri talking* lauren: ohh girl look at them to they look like they hittin it off but I really think nicki and drake would make such a cute couple. Keri: girl don't worry she probably gon end up with drake u need 2 see how they was flirtin in class but then again idk. Lauren:yea hopefully but we'll se what happens by the end of this week. *the rest of the class everyone keeps talking then the bell rings* *everyone goes 2 lunch* nicki lauren and keri get their food. *in the lunch line* keri: so did u and trey hit it off. Nicki: yea and he is fiiinnneee. Lauren: ikr well who u gon pick. Nicki: what u mean. Keri: she talkin about R U gonna go with trey or drake. Nicki: girl idk but I'm not to worried about that right now. Lauren: girl u gon have to pick sooner or later cus they will be fightin over u trust me I know. *walking to the table* nicki: we gon finish this converstion later oh and I met this girl miliah she real cool. Drake: are u gon sit by me today or wat nicki. Nicki:well. SB:nawl she gon sit by her coontastic brother today homeboy. Nicki: yeas what he said. Drake:what!?!? U can't be ditchin me everyday future wifey or we gon have some problems. Nicki: boy whateva. *few minutes later* drake: nicki can I talk to u in the hallway for a minute. Nicki: sure. *walkin in the hallway* drake: we'll nicki I jus wanted to say *interuppted* miliah:nicki can I talk to you for a minute. Nicki:yea.*tells drake to hold on* miliah: do u like drake in any kind of way becuz I like em to and I kinda wanna u kno. Nicki: ohhh well I kinda do but u can ask him. Miliah: okay let me go ask him right now. Nicki: but I *interrupted* trey: hey nicki can I talk to u. Nicki: yea. Trey: well I jus wanted to make sure u know ur beautiful right. Nicki:yea* blushing* trey:and u know u have the most beautiful shape I have ever seen right *liftin her chin up and blockin her in* nicki was about to push him away until she saw miliah all on drake so she said why not. Nicki: yea *blushin even harder* trey: I know I have only known u for a day but u seem like a amazing person and I was wonderin if u could be mine. Nicki: *lookin suprised* well I might have to think on det I will Get u that answer later. Trey: okay but sleep on it and have me in ur heart *kissing the corner of her mouth and walking off* nicki: *now blushing hard as ever* wow. *about to walk back to the caferteria almost forgetting about drake until he grabbed her by her arm. Nicki: what u want and quit grabbin me *snatchin away* drake: what was that all about wit u and trey back there u let him be all on u when u know I want u and I was right there. Nicki: well it'd be different if we was together and u didn't tell me u wanted me so how was I supposed to know and it aint like u didn't let miliah be all on u. Drake: I showed that I wanted u and we was about to be together until we got interuppted and it aint like I wanted her on me I wanted u on me. Nicki: u don't know if I woulda said yea tho. Drake: oh so its like that now nicki. Nicki:yea *stompping off* going back 2 their seats in the caferteria and glaring at each otherr every now and then* wayne: what's wrong wit barbie and ken. Nicki: barbie and ken was together and we aint so don't say det. Wayne: aight well damn my bad. *bell rings for them to go to the next class* SB: what class u got next nik. Nicki: umm art. SB: oh that's cool we got it with SNL drake and waka. Nicki: ughh not him. SB: what's wrong wit u nik. Nicki: nothin jus tired. *walking to class* ms.jackson: class u know what to do go ahead and get started. *drake and SNL convo* SNL: drake I think u should really talk to nicki. Drake:what are u talkin bout. SNL I heard everything that went on wit u and nicki in the hall cuz I was getting a few things. Drake: ohh that I know but she knew how I felt and she did that I know we wasn't together but. SNL: I know jus be the bigger man and apologize I know she won't cuz this how girls operate jus go. Drake: aight I'll try but if she don't apologize it aint my faughlt. *nicki and drake convo* drake: *grabbing nicki by the waist* can I talk to u for a minute. Nicki: ughhhhh okay *going in the hall. Drake: I apologize for earlier I know I overreacted but I wanted u since I first laid eyes on u and I was going to ask u to be mine but we got interrupted and all that other stuff and u know but can u jsu forgive me and be mine. Nicki: *silent 4 a minute* okay I'll forgive u but idk if I can be urs*she said lightly chuckling* drake: what nicki c'mon stop playin wit me. Nicki: okay on 1 condition. Drake: okay what is that. Nicki don't be mad if I beat miliah ass for comin on to you oh and don't try to rape me again. Drake: *rubbin up and down her legs* okay. Nicki: *hittin his hand* wat I say. Drake: *doin it again* its not rape if u like it *kissing on her neck* nicki: *hitting the back of his head* stop boy we in school. Drake: I told u I don't want no abusive wifey u gon stop hittin me. Nicki: *hittin him again* what if I don't wanna. Drake: then don't ever invite me to yo house. *they stayed in the hall kissin 4 a few minutes* drake: c'mon let's get in the class befo they suspect somethin. Nicki:u don't tell me what to do. Drake: *hittin her butt* girl get in that class. Nicki: okay dang lil nigga. Drake: aint nuttin lil on me. Nicki: we gon see bout that. *the rest of the time they talked to each other and some other people* *bell rings* SNL:what class u got next. Nicki: advisory in ms.newson. SNL: oh u got that wit me and ya hubby I know u happy. Nicki: how u know we got together. SNL: trust me I know everything. *in the next class ms newson wasn't there so it was time to wild out* nicki and drake made out the whole time so where other couples some where practically havin sex. It was the end of the day the group got back together and said their goodbyes and when they saw them kiss they were shocked they asked every question in the book and now it was bout to be a lot of drama

No comments:

Post a Comment