Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Really

Nicki: HEY BABE!!!
Drake: I see u missed me *he said pecking her lips*
Nicki: yea did u miss me
Drake: of course I did
Nicki: good cuz I was finna say
Drake: wat u was finna say * he said pulling her closer and gripping her ass*
Nicki: nun I wasn’t finna say nun and that hurt u squeezed it to hard nigga *she said pushing him off her*
Drake: my bad u knows I jus had to, look at it *he said turning her around and pointing 2 it*
Nicki: well u got a point there baby *she said checking her butt out*
Drake: see even u cant deny it
Nicki: anyway where the others at
Drake: oh they outside by the parking lot today let me take u to them *he said walking her out the building*

When nicki saw everyone she jerked away from drakes arm and ran straight to Lauren and SB

Drake: so u jus gon ditch me like that nicki *he said putting his hands up like he was surrendering
Nicki: yep sorry
Lauren: hey girl
Nicki: hey WATS up with u it seems like I aint talked to u in ages how u and Wayne doin
Lauren: we doin good he jus always high as usual *she said side eyeing Wayne*
Wayne: girl don’t act like u don’t be wantin my stash u be smoking it 2 I know when it’s gone trust me I know my weed
Lauren: wateva boy that’s the only thing u do keep track of anyway nicki I see u left ya boy over there *she said looking over nicki’s shoulder at drake*
Nicki: yea he’ll be aight he can be bye himself 4 a while *turning to look at drake* aint that right lil boy
Drake: no I can’t and wat I tell aint nun lil on me and I’m a man *he said coming up to her from behind
Lauren: nicki u betta watch out he coming *she said pointing behind nicki*
Nicki: wat *she said turning to where Lauren was pointing* boy don’t run p cuz run up get done up
Drake: dang Lauren y u always snitching on me
Lauren: cuz I can
Nicki: im glad she snitched so I didn’t have to punch u in the face and trust me u don’t want that to happen
Drake: *chuckling* wateva nicki I can handle yo tiny self trust me *he said wrapping his arms around her waist*
Nicki: wanna bet
Drake: yep
Nicki: aight txt me when we gon handle this
Drake: aight I’ll txt u tonight we gon have a lil boyfriend and girlfriend competition
Nicki: aight wats gon happen when I win
All: I wanna see that txt us the details to
Nicki: lol yall crazy drake let me go I wanna talk to somebody else
Drake: word? It’s like that now u don’t wanna talk to me aight be like that *he said smiling*
Nicki: yea but I still love u lol * she said blowing him a kiss as she skipped over to SB*
Hey what u been doin today
SB: a ignorant coon as always wat u been up 2
Nicki: is that al u do and I been good
SB: yea that’s all I do cuz ignorants is bliss
Nicki: well all I do is be a Barbie cuz it Barbie bitch
SB: hey that rhyme lol
Nicki: it sholl do

The rest of the time nicki went around talking to everyone until the bell rang to go to dance

Nicki: c’mon Lauren, bey and the rest of yall she said grabbing their hands to put them in a chain
Lauren: do yall know wat we doin today
Ciara: I heard we learning a new dance we dancing to TLC no scrubs
All: I love that song

They went to the classroom and dressed out

Nicki: I hope I don’t be off beat cuz that’s jus embarrassing
Lauren: ikr I hate when people be off beat that jus mess me all the way up
Nicki: yep c’mon so I can get this class over wit lord knows I can dance a lick

They practiced their moves and by the end nicki was exhausted because they were sliding all over the floor and jumping over people

Nicki: man that was tiring I didn’t know we was gon have to do all that imma be soar in a few minutes
Lauren: girl who u telling im soar and I kinda messed up my hair I can’t be doin this now
Ciara: yall need 2 stop that was easy and fun
Nicki: got the fun part but easy my ass and that’s cus u was born to dance u and bey
Bey: uhuh yall can dance yall jus gotta get used to it then is easy you’ll see

They kept talking until the bell rang for the next class and they had to depart
Nicki: bye yall gotta go deal with the rapist and the weed head
All: * laughing* bye girl

As nicki walked to science she saw drake waiting at the door she knew he was waiting for her but she wanted 2 tease him

Nicki: boy who u waitin on *laughing*
Drake: u of course * he said holding out his hands for a hug*
Nicki: oh aight * she said pushing his hands out the way*
Drake: awe so u gon do me like that nicki
Nicki: yep*she said laughing and running to Wayne to give him a hug*
Wayne: wassup
Drake: so u gon give him a hug and not me nawl I aint havin that * he said running over to nicki and Wayne* where my hug nick
Nicki: boy leave me alone
Drake: ohh naw im takin that hug and kiss *he said as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in a hug but she dodged every kiss*
Nicki: u aint getting that kiss till I say so today *she said pulling away from him and chuckling*
Drake: aight he said goin 2 his seat
Nicki: that’s wat I thought

While the teacher was giving instructions on what to do he waited till she sat down to get nicki

Drake:* pulling nicki into a deep kiss* told u I was gon get that kiss I never give up
Nicki: that’s only cuz I was caught off guard ugh I hate u so much
Drake: love u 2 nicki
Nicki: * hitting him upside his head* pay attention to the teacher
Drake: wat I tell u bout that nicki I don’t want no abusive wifey
Nicki: to bad cus u got one this time nigga *hittin him upside his head again*
Drake: I am not accepting this I will deal wit u in the hallway
Nicki: aight imma be ready

Drake was ready for nicki in the hallway and soon as the bell rang he jumped out of his seat

Nicki: aight yall see yall a lil later *she said practically running out the door trying to get away from drake*
Drake: *running after her and putting his arm around her waist whispering in her ear* where u going nicki I thought u said u was gon be ready
Nicki: what u talking bout drake I didn’t do nothing * she said trying 2 act confused*
Drake: nicki u know exactly wat im talking bout nicki u scurred
Nicki: I aint Neva scurred *she said looking him the eyes*
Drake: then why was u running
Nicki: *ignoring the question* jus c’mon before I be late
Drake: okay * he said going in for wat looked like a kiss but was really bout to be a tickle attack*
Nicki: stop drake im to ticklish *she said in between laughs*
Drake: well 2 bad * he said now poking and tickling her* is that better
Nicki: no that’s 10x worse stop before im late fareal stop* she said now laughing uncontrollably and extremely loud*
Drake: shhh nicki *he said as people were staring at them while walking down the hall*
Nicki: well u should stop tickling me
Drake: okay dang u aint gotta be so loud *he said while he stopped tickling her* u tryna get a nigga in trouble
Nicki: yep u shoulda neva did that now u gon make me late I hate u
Drake: well u shoulda thought about that before u start hitting me and I love u 2 *he said pecking her on the lips*
Nicki: leave me alone im mad at u gonna make me late on purpose * she said pushing him*
Drake: im sorry bae u forgive me I love u * he said giving her a hug*
Nicki: yea u jus wont get a kiss from me all day
Drake: aww c’mon nicki now dets cold
Nicki: ol well

Nicki got to class and the teacher excused her for being late thankfully because she didn’t want to get in trouble already. They got started on their work today which was easy and ms.henry said they could talk quietly while doing but eventually it was super loud

Waka: nicki wats the answer to number 8
Nicki: boy this is advanced math u supposed to know this
Waka: u know I aint smart
Nicki: jus ignorant
SB: nicki u know don’t nobody know this stuff
Nicki: okay dang I didn’t know yall was that slow *she said giving them the answers*
Both: thanku

Nicki went over to go sit by Lauren cuz she did she didn’t want the boys getting no more of her answers they had to figure that out by themselves

Nicki: hey girl
Lauren: hey
Nicki: I moved over here cuz them boys stupid they asking for all my answers
Lauren: I coulda told u that they did that to me
Nicki: why didn’t u tell me?
Lauren: I wanted u to see for urself
Nicky: SB need a real smart girlfriend to deal wit him and she got to be patient cuz he jus ignorant lol
Lauren: we need to hook him up for real but with who
Nicki: ummm *nicki said thinking* maybeeeeee SHANELL yep her she can deal with him
Lauren: ur a genius but how can we hook them up cuz u know she stubborn and she always the one hooking people up and giving couple’s therapy now it time we do it for her
Nicki: yea we gotta plot this

The rest of the class nicki and Lauren were plotting on how to get SB and shanell together and they were going to put it into action tomorrow the bell rang and nicki was going to talk to drake and wayne about it in lunch. They got their lunch and nicki, drake, Lauren, and wayne sat on one side and everybody else sat on the other side

Drake: hey baby *he said holding out his arms trying to kiss her*
Nicki: * a inch away from his lips* nope what I tell you * pushing his hands away*
Drake: dang I thought you would forget
Nicki: nope I jus wanted to tease you
Drake: what about at the end of the day
Nicki: I’ll think about it
Drake: aight
Nicki: I’ll be right back

Nicki went to the vending machine to go get a soda and trey came up behind her but she thought it was drake

Nicki: hey baby I was just going to get a soda
Trey: oh so im ur baby now* he said kissing her on the neck
Nicki: yea always and stop I said no kisses
Trey: why * he said kissing her on the neck again*
Nicki: cuz u know what u did *she said turning around* OMG I THOUGHT U WERE DRAKE IM SO FUCKED

Miliah’s P.O.V
I know I did not just see this im glad I recorded it now I can show drake hopefully they break up cus I wanted him and she knew that now to find drake find

*walking to the cafeteria*

Miliah: drake can I talk to you * she said walking up to him*
Drake: what do you want * he said standing up*
Miliah: its something important *now whispering in his ear* it’s about you and nicki
Drake: what happened?
Miliah: let me show you *she said pulling out her phone and going away from the table *
Now showing him the video he was shocked he had some words for nicki when she came back

Drake: so now she want to play me ok ok
Miliah: are yall going to break up
Drake: im gon talk to her first * he said walking outside the cafeteria seeing trey and nicki finish up their conversation and trey walking off*

Drake: so what u go and get
Nicki: some soda *she said nervously*
Drake: what else *he said getting angry*
Nicki: nothing and why are you getting so red *she said now looking scared*
Drake: cuz nicki u tryna play me *he said on the verge of yelling*
Nicki: what are u talking about *she said looking even more scared*
Drake: oh so you don’t know what im talking about
Nicki:no
Drake: that video wit u and trey
Nicki: drake I can explain
Drake: nawl nicki don’t explain here explain it to me when me wayne and Lauren come over your house tonight
Nicki: baby im sorry
Drake:umhm


Miliah’s P.O.V
Yes!! Just what I wanted to happen now if they just break up so I can have him all to myself I hope this plan works if not I have a plan B

IN THE CAFETERIA
*nicki and drake Walk back in and not saying a word*
Lauren: whats wrong with yall . you alright
Drake: nothing you’ll find out later on today
Lauren:ok

The rest of the day went by and drake and nicki didn’t say a word to each other






No comments:

Post a Comment