Wednesday, July 20, 2011

just another day

nicki: hey yall wats up
E/B: hey nicki
SB: ummm hey sooo i heard I need 2 see the video who got it
nicki: im surprised u wasn’t there I would think u catch all the fights
SB: i usually do but I wasn’t after school that long yesterday so who recorded it
waka: ayye u know i do bruh
Lauren: me 2
SNL: me 3
drake: me 4
SB: so im guessin everybody saw i except 4 me that aint wats up
E/B: yep
SB: so i guess im gonna watch em all fr6m different angles

he went to watch the videos and he kept saying "oooh" and "damn" the whole time

SB: so I saw the videos and i must say.... DAMN nicki u beat that hoe ass I wanna see what her face look like i hope she come 2 school
Omar5: I don’t see how somebody that tiny can do that much damage
nicki: dont the the shortness fool u
omari: i sholl wont
Lauren: aye nicki don’t we got a class with her
nicki: yea language arts 6th period but that’s tomorrow
lauren: uh uhh I saw her in 3rd period math i forgot to tell u
nicki: well im glad I got my coons to distract me from that bitch today
SB: PAM PAM the best coon alive
waka: but im the most ignorant coon alive
SB: but im the iciest
nicki: yea yall can be that but rite now we need to get to class

they headed to dance class and they were practicing in groups today so nicki decided to start the plan of getting SB and SNL together

nicki: Lauren we gon start the plan u remember wat i said
Lauren: yea i remember i all
nicki: ok go go go
Lauren walked over o where bey, sb, nl, Omari , Chris, and cece were sitting

Lauren: shannel can i talk to u for a minute
snl: yea sure
they walked outside in the hall for a minute
Lauren: so do u have any body ur interested in l at this school
snl: nope
Lauren: nobody at all
snl: nope
Lauren: u sure
snl: positive
Lauren: well i have somebody u might like
snl: ok who is it
Lauren: well i think u should date......

nicki: sb can i talk to u for a minute
sb: yea sure nickster
they went to a corner in the room
nicki: do u like any girls in this school not the friendly like either
sb: no'
nicki: well do u think could go out with...

Lauren: cmon nelly jus ry him 1 time and if u don’t like him u wont have to go on another date with him cmon plz 4 me
snl: y should i
Lauren: cuz when every body all coupled up u and him gonnna be the only ones looking all lonely
snl: ughh okay imma try
Lauren: yay thank you nelly she said hugging her

Nicki: so u liked her all this and never asked her out
SB: yea im kinda shy
Nicki: oh u a shy guy I DON’T WANT NO SHYYYYY GUYYY
SB: dang nicki why u got 2 be so loud

They all went back to their seats and sb and snl were staring a each other most of the time they were in the class
The bell rung so they headed out the door on to the next class and caught up with riri down the hall

Nicki: hey riri
Riri: hey nicki im glad u beat that girl ass
Nicki: dang don’t nobody like her what she do 2 u
Riri: she the reason I broke up with my ex Mario and she knew bout me and him its a long story
Nicki: she is a hoe I see why nobody like her

They entered the class room and riri sat with nicki, drake, wayne, and keri this time

Riri: hey yall
E/B: hey riri
Nicki: hey yall
E/B: hey nicki
Drake: I hope I get my hug and kiss today
Nicki: I guess she said walking over 2 him
Drake: that’s what I thought
Nicki: umhm so what we gon do in this class today
Wayne: she gon probably make us do sum dang worksheets today
Nicki: good cuz I HATE bookwork
Keri: well she don give us much bookwork in here
Nicki: good
Keri:oh and thankyou for beating that bitch ass I don’t like
Nicki: dang u 2 she must be the hoe of the school
Keri: yep her and 2 oher girls
Nicki: whats they name
Keri: diamond and this girl det call herself kat stacks
Nicki: I know to stay away from them cuz I am NOT finna be known as a school hoe
Drake: yea I don’t know why she call herself kat STACKS she don’t got no stacks she broke as a bitch
Nicki: lmao damn drake that’s cold
Drake: im jus speakin he truth
Keri: yes u are she still all the dudes she fuck money
Drake: and I don’t see y that bitch call herself diamond all the diamonds I seen her wear is fake all them bitches jus broke
Riri: that’s true I never seen her wear no real diamonds out of all the times I seen her
Wayne: well I aint fuck them
Drake: well I don’t trust these bitches
Wayne: me either
Drake: Trust Issues
Nicki: oh im waitin on safaree and shannell to get together so we can have a quintuple date
Drake: what bout waka
Nicki: oh yeah I forgot about him but he need a girlfriend and bey need a boyfriend
Drake: waka got a girlfriend her name megan fox and bey got a boyfriend remember jay Nicki: how come I get all the info late
Drake: cus u don’t ask
Nicki: whatever fathead do your work
They had small conversations and did their worksheets the rest of the class the bell rung and they headed to math

Nicki: I hope I don’t have to sit on the table today ken
Drake: who the hell is ken
Nicki: im the Barbie and you’re the Ken
Drake: ohhh wel maybe maybe not Barbie

As soon as he said that she saw the 3 hoes of the school in the exact same class she didn’t want them to be in and they were mean mugging her

Nicki: damn mane why they gotta be in this class
Drake: it aight they aint gonna mess with you I mean look how you did they friend and besides you can sit by me baby
Nicki: I guess ayyye look its my nigga OJ Da Juice she said yelling across the room
OJ: aye nicki what it do down there
Nicki: nuthin I jus need u and waka 2 make me laugh today since we aint doin nothing today

As she said that the hoes of the school walked up to her




No comments:

Post a Comment