Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My First day

As nicki walked in all she saw were cute boys up and down the hall and sll she could do was stare but what she didn't know was all eyes were on her since she was the new girl in school with the perfect shape and most beutifal shape. While she was staring she didn't knotice a girl walking up to her by the name of lauren london. "Hi" she said with the biggest smile on her face "what's ur name" she said "My names onika but people call me nicki"she said shaking her hand"You must be new"she said looking at her shoes she had on "Yea how did you know" she said with a smile "Because all the boys always stare and the newest and cutest girls"she said pointing to all the dudes staring at nicki " Oh I didn't knotice because I was staring to"she said blushing "Its okay,I gotta admit it is some cute dudes in here but watch out cus some of em won't treat u right and some have a girl and still will try to talk to u but some are really sweet for example chris brown is the one that won't treat u right tyga is the one that got a girl but will still try to talk to u and drake is one of the sweet ones"she said pointing to all of them and they all wiggled their eyebrows and licked their lips at nicki as she blushed but she kept her eyes on drake as lauren waved her hands over nicki face trying to get her attention nicki snapped out of it and said "They all are really cute but that guy drake looks like a keeper"nicki said looking over to lauren"well nicki u got enough time to worry about the boys its the first day of school u have the whole year"she said laughing"let's get u to the office so u can get your schedule"as they were walking to the office nicki was thinking about how sad she felt this morning since she had to transfer but know she felt happy that's she was making friends the first day of 10th grade year.As they walked in the office Ms.Johnson said"You must be Onika"Ms.Johnson said looking nicki in the face "Yes but people call me nicki"nicki said walking over to shake her hand"Well I'm Ms.Johnson I work here in the office" she said shaking her hand back"well Ms.Johnson I'm looking for my schedule" "I know let me go print that out right now" she said walking into the backroom"nicki she real cool she will tell you about all the trifaling people in this school and all the sweet people she get all the dirt I kust don't know how" lauren said chuckling "Well i want her to tell me all the dirt when I need it" nicki said chuckling"don't worry she will she tell me all the stuff that go down in the halls of Middleton highschool"she said as she was chuckling and Ms.johnson was coming out with nickis schedule"what are u girls laughin about"she said as she came in while they were laughing"Oh nothing I was just telling her how u know all the dirt that goes down in this school"she said laughing "Oh yeah I forgot to tell u I saw that boy omarion and his girl ciara arguing in the halls this morning already what a shame its only the first day of school"she said handing nicki the schedule "about what now"lauren said crossing her arms "she said that she saw him at a party that he thought she wasn't going to all on some other girl" she said sitting back down in her chair "not again omari and her always arguin"she said shaking her head"well atleast u know what u gont know what they yellin about in science today" she said chuckling "thanks for the heads up so I can sit on the other side of the room" she said chuckling "nicki can I see your schedule so I can see what classes we got together"she said holding her hand out "yea" nicki said as she was passing it to her. As she was looking at the schedule she told nicki what periods they had together"we have 1st which is dance 4th which is science 3rd which is math 6th wich is language arts and 5th which is social studies" she said giving the schedule back "we are gonna be total besties" nicki said jumping up and down "I know right"lauren said jumping up and down with her "girls u R free to leave now u have about 30 minutes before ur first class"she said waving them out "Ok see u later Ms.Johnson" they said at the same time "see u later ladies" Ms.Johnson said as they walked out"well nicki let me go introduce you to some people"lauren said grabbing nickis hand walking her down the hall they went over to a group of people in the hall so lauren could introduce her"well this is ciara,chris,omarion,tyga,drake,rihanna,shannel,wayne my man of course,beyonce,jay-z,waka,and Safarre aka SB I think SB will be ur bestfriend he is very ignorant"she said laughing "and coontastic"he added on doing the robot and everybody laughin "u guys this is nicki she is new of course"all the girls gave her a hug and the boys shook her hands but drake didn't want that "nawl I want a hig like all the other girls"he said chuckiling"but ur not a girl"nicki said smiling "I don't care I'm getting special treatment and I better be the only only one" he said in a cocky tone "step ya cockiness DOWN "nicki said in her new york accent"whatever,but where my hug lil bit"he said holding his hands out "well u gonna accept this hand shake cus I get what I want"she said and everybody ooed as she laughed "aight be like that the but I will get that hug sometime today" he said shaking her hand "I see this coon gon try to get this coonete before somebody else do" "that's right" he said laughing as nicki playfully rolled her eyes "well do is this yall clique or sumthin" she said looking at all of them."Yea we are some of the most popular kids in this school wen u hang out with us u will be know" Chris said "well aslong as its not to much drama where I don't have to beat a bitch its cool" she said laughing "well the only drama in this group is them 2"tyga said side eyeing ciara and omari " I know yall not talkin bout us they got more drama then us"ciara said side eyeing chris and rihanna "wateva we still love eacother " they said kissing "stop with the mushy stuff go back to being coons and coonetes" he said as everyone laughed."Well I guess we gotta head to 1st period" lauren said grabbing nickis hand "we take it with ciara beyonce omari chris shannel and SB" she said "well good maybe we won't do anything today so I can get to know yall better" "yea I'm the real ignorant one cuss ignorance is bliss u can call me SB" he said as everyone shook their head "ok SB I see u icey". She said laughin "yea I stay iced up" "anayway" shannell said pushing him aside"my name shanell I'm girly and always hyper u can kall me SNL" "ok and by the way I luv that's nose ring" she said smiling "thanks girl" "I'm beyonce and that's ciara we can dance our ass off u can call me Bey and her CeCe" she said smiling "ok yall need to teach me somthin cuz I can't dance 4 shit" she said laughin "girl u will learn messin with us and ms.williams our dance teacher" "I'm chris and that's omarion we some of the best dancers in the class" "oh well omarion can I call u omarington I like it it has a special ring 2 it " she said chuckling "sure" " and chris can I call u breezy it look like it fits u " That's me" he said chuckling "and u already know me lauren a durr " "of course new bestie" she said jumping up and down. As they got in the class they went to go sit on a mat "well as some of u know I'm Ms.Williams I will be ur dance teacher for this year today we will not be do anything today I will let u all walk around and get to know each other" as she said that evrybody got up and seperated . Nicki went to walk around to find domebosy to talk to and she could feel all the boys eyes on her ass and she felt uncomfartable. As she was walking around someone bumped into her by the name of neyo "my bad" he said turning around "its alright" she said trying to keep her balance " so what's ur name he said with a smile "onika but people call me nicki"she said shaking his hand "well nicki I have to say ur gorgeous" he said smiling "thanks" she siad blushing "any time pretty lady" he said kissing her hand "well let me go talk to my other homies bye"he said waliking o leaving her blushing.she walked over to lauren "hey how much time we got in here she said looking around "like 15 more minutes" she said "ok" she said sitting on a mat as she ignored dudes trying to hollar at her when the bell finally rang she jumped up and grabbed laurens hand "I'm mad I don't have next period with u "she said huggin her "its okay I have 3rd period with u remeber" "okay see u later" she said walking out the class as she walked up the stairs she heard drakes voice and started walking slower "is that ms nicki I see " he said speeding up "yea" she said turning around "what class u goin to lil bit " "health" she said with the biggest grin "I got health to so does wayne" he said grining "really wayne sound cool"she said nodding "he is and he funny as hell" he said chuckling "Good I like to laugh" she said grinning . As they walked nicki sat at the table with drake and wayne and another chick "hi wats ur name" she said "I'm onika but u can call me nicki"she said shaking her hand "well nicki my name is keri" as she said that the teacher walked in "class my name is Ms.harris and I am ur health teacher we don't do much in this class but we will have a few projects this year and barely any homework" as she said that everybody cheered and made dog noises "today we will be walkin around getting to know everyone like all ur other classes will be doing so just enjoy" as she said that nicki was about to get up until she felt someone grab her hand "he let me talk to u for a minute lil bit" he sai leading nicki over to a corner. "What u wanna talk to me bout drizzy" she said smiling "oh so u callin me drizzy now and i wanted to jus say u fine no disrespect im jus tellin the truth" he said puttin one hand on the wall and blocking her in "thanku drake"she said blushing. they jus sat their staring into each others eyes until wayne came an said something "what yall nigga doing i know drake aint trna be no playa playa " wayne said chuckling "nawl we jus havin a friendly conversation "he said as they all chuckled "it don't look like that to me I think ken want him some barbie" he said looking at both of them "wellll" drake said looking at nicki "let me leave yall stupid" nicki said walking away "aight see u later futur wifey"drake said as he watched nicki walk away . As nicki was walking around she saw rihanna "HEY RIRI" she said running to rihanna "hey nicki" she said chuckling. Can I call u that I like it. "U know dis" she said chuckling for the rest of th class she talk to riri and occasionaly to drake and wayne and keri as the bell rang her next class was math right across the hall so she didn't rush but when she saw lauren she almost tackled her "dang nicki u that excited 2 see me" she said laughing "yea it feels like centuries" she said laughing .as she walked in math she saw waka and jay-z she sat in between waka and lauren "so what we do in here " she said looking around "she cool but we still gotta do work but me and my mane OJ da juice make it hype" "oh really we'll see"she said laughin at waka shaking his dreads and the teacher came in "boy if u don't stop shakin those damn dreads" she said as everybody laughed "ok dang ms.henry u don't gotta yell at a nigga" he said makin the class laugh "well I did have to yell cuz of all that damn hollerin u was doin boy and why do u scream ur name we already know it we aint dumb " that made the class burst out in laughter "ok class quiet down I guess as you all know we will be walking around getting to know each other" all the class stood upand as she stood up she saw SB across the room and ran to hug him "hey SB the most ignorant coon in the world " she said hugging him "PAM PAM" he said making the whole class laugh "I see u know me and wacka and OJ ignorant like no other" he said nodding his head "I see its coontastic" she sai laughing for the rest of the class she was chattin up with SB and before she knew it the bell rang and it was time for lunch she found lauren got her lunch and by the time she got their everybody had their seats and nicki was looking for one "sit by me nicki" he said patting the sit by him "nawl don't sit by that high yellow nigga sit by the ignorant one"waka said laughing "nawl he gon get dreads all in yo food " drake said laughin making the whole table laugh "nawl that nigga gon try to touch all on u" waka said laughing "don't hate cuz that's my future wifey"drake said looking at nicki making the whole table look at her and her mouth wide open until someone bey told her to sit by her and she said "boys" as bey agreed saying "I know right"they chatted it up and ate lunch while drake occasionaly called future wifey over and over again so know it was stuck in her head "future wifey what class u got next" he said and the table silenced waitin for her answer "science"she said and everybody said "so u his future wifey now" and nicki did a blank stare "only cus he drilled it in my head" she said smirking "what I tell yall I get what I want" he said lookin at everybody "boy shutup"nicki said playfully pushing him "y u gotta be abusive I'm not finna have no abusive wifey am I cuz I'm gon have to abuse somethin else" he said chuckling "mane step ya dick DOWN" she said laughing "ooohhh she got u in check" chris said as everybody looked at him " I know u aint talkin while rihanna got u in check over there" she said and everybody looked at him and said "U JUST GOT BURNT" and everybody bust out laughing and then the bell rang for 4th period and she had that with drake shannelkeri as they walked into the classroom the teachers began to talk "my name is Ms.Thomas and as u all should know we aren't doing anything today but walking around getting to know each other" as she said that lauren walked over to her and said "well u drake future wifey now okay I see u " she said laughing " I don't know. Gotta look at some other dudes first" she said smiling "okay we'll se who scoop u up first" she said as they both laughed before she knew it it was the end of the day and time for everyone to go home and she said all her goodbyes as u know drake always want more "I want a hug and a kiss on the cheek now future wifey" he said laughin "okay boy " she said giving him his wish "oh and before u go wats ur number " everyone said and she gave them all her number and headed home

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! U got all the AllStars up n here huh? I like it barb! Lol

    ReplyDelete