Friday, July 29, 2011

hoes evrywhere

Same Day: On The Football Field under the Tree’s


Waka: so who house the next party gonna be at
Lauren: I wanna do it at my house this time
waka: aight that’s cool I hope u know how 2 throw parties
Lauren: trust me I do
Waka: drake u the one who set up the dates for all this when u think the parties gonna be
Drake: it depend when can Lauren have it
Lauren: well… my parents are out of town next Friday
Drake: for how long
Lauren: for a week
Drake: how many parties you think you can throw
Lauren: like two
Drake: like one on Friday and one on Saturday
Lauren: yea dats good
Drake: and nelly always does the invitations so u got that right
Shannel: yea of course
Drake: and nicki….
Nicki: I will just bring my fine self right
Drake: that too and figure out what food we need
Nicki: but I don’t wanna
Drake: please for me
Nicki: aight I’ll do it for lauren
Drake: 0.o don’t you mean do it for me
Nicki: no I meant what I said
Drake: well imma just think you said my name
Nicki: you do that then
Drake: anyway, my nigga SB
SB: whats up
Drake: you know all the good music don’t you
SB: and you know this
Drake: well you gonna pick out the music for the DJ
SB: aight that’s good with me
Drake: well I guess that’s all for today as soon as he said that diamond and kat came over to they group and everybody gave them the stank face

Chris: mane what yall hoes want
Kat: how many times we gotta tell yall we aint no hoes
E/b: ummmmhmmmm whatever as they said that maliah walked over and everybody started laughing at how bruised up her face is
Omari: mane nicki busted you up lmao you look like them folks from wrong turn
Beyonce: lmao she look like the girl
Chris: why yall gotta lie that’s a insult to that girl from that move she look worse then that
Riri: yall stop im dying over here
Ciara: DAMN girl I don’t think you should have come to school look at your face it aint like yo mama made you
Miliah: actually she did
Waka: it must be cuz u goy your ass beat SHIT that gon teach you a lesson
Kat: ooo girl I kno u aint goin
Miliah: I don’t got time for them anyway jus hurry up so we can go
Kat: you just gonna let them check you like that aight
Miliah: shutup and hurry up
Diamond: AIGHT DANG umm I came over here to talk to SB
Shannel: FOR WHAT?
SB: yea why?
Diamond: I just wanted to ask you a question
SB: whats the question
Diamond: I wanted to ask you it in private
SB: anything you got to say 2 me you can say it in front of my crew
Diamond: ummm okay I just wanted to know when we could go on a date
Chris: he aint NEVER I repeat NEVER gonna go on a date with yo hoe ass
SB: yea what my nigga said
Nicki: but he is however going on a date with my nelly
Diamond and shannel just mean mugged each other until omari spoke up
Omari: yea now go on and take ya crew back to the dog shelter
Diamond: shut yo bitch ass uo and go suck a dick
Omari: shut that shit up before I get my girl cece to hop on yo ass
Diamond: yea whatever she aint gonna do shit
Cece: bitch I will beat them fake ass diamonds off of you now take yo ass on somewhere
Nicki: yea leave before yall end up like yall friend yall need to stay in the hood like rats for real
Kat: mane whateva lets go yall
Ass they walked off miliah mean mugged nicki and diamond mean mugged shannell and cece while they jumped at them

Omari: im glad they gon them hoes annoying don’t they kno nobody want them except them thirsty niggas
Chris: 4real tho but aye imma see yall tomorrow

Everybody dapped up and gave hugs and went there separate ways

Drake: imma call you tonight
Nicki: aight ttyl they kissed and got in their car and headed home

1 comment:

  1. HA! bouta get they ass wooped :P

    Nicki need to be nicer to Drake (:

    post sooner than later , xoxo.

    ReplyDelete