Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Dont Like You

Mom: hey babe I see your home
Nick: yea im just going to go upstairs love u
Both: with who
Nicki: how u know I had somebody
Dad: nicki we not stupid aint none of your tricks new
Nicki: *snapping her fingers* dang ummm…. Just some friends
Mom: how many
Nicki: 3
Dad: any boys
Nicki: *putting her down and mumbling * yea
Dad: how many
Nicki:2
Mom: and 1 girl right
Nicki: yea
Mom: ok and yall don’t do nothing up there that yall will regret and me and your dad want 2 meet your boyfriend later
Nicki: what how did you know *shocked face*
Mom: we are your parents nicki we know you better than you know yourself

They walked up the stairs to nicki’s room and drake pulled her aside

Drake: yall plan something I got to go talk to nicki right quick
Both: aight

Drake took nicki to the room down the hall and closed the door behind him

Drake: so tell me what was up with what I saw
Nicki: okay I was going to get some soda from the soda machine and trey came up behind me and I thought it was you---
Drake: holdup how could you get our voices mixed up it’s a big difference
Nicki: I don’t know I guess It just sounds the same 2 me but anyway he started kissing on my neck then I turned around and saw it wasn’t you and I freaked out
Drake: I didn’t see the part where u freaked out it looked like you were fine with it to me
Nicki: no I wasn’t find with it and where did you get this video from
Drake: miliah
Nicki: what u got this from miliah im going to kill her drake don’t believe her she wanted you so I think she’s trying to break us up
Drake:ok I guess and nicki turn all the way around when somebody come up behind you again ok
Nicki: ok baby im sorry
Drake: it alright * he said pecking her on the lips *

They walked back to nicki’s room and saw Wayne and Lauren making out
Nicki: we said think of a plan not make out on my bed lol * she said chucking a pillow at them*
Both: ok dang

They made the plan and it was to happening tomorrow after school and nicki was going to handle miliah after school

Next day


The day went by and everybody had projects all over the place and nicki mean mugged miliah all day and trey was staring and nicki all day so drake got a little mad and miliah decided to talk to nicki in the parking lot after school

Miliah: *walking up to nicki* hey nicki why you been mean mugging me all day
Nicki: well if u must know……..





No comments:

Post a Comment