Thursday, July 21, 2011

problems

Kat: well well well look who we got here
Nicki: u got the Barbie here now what u want and where yall leader
Diamond: u dont look like no damn Barbie and she aint our leader
Nicki: and bitch u look like a hood rat and from what I see she is yall leader and don’t start nothing with me cuz yall don’t wanna end up like yall friend
Diamond : we not startin nothing I jus wanted to know if ur friend is seeing somebody
Nicki: who
Diamond: that tall dark skinned dude with the fitted cap\
Nicki: SB
Diamond: yea him he cute
Nicki: he not seeing nobody rite now but he will soon and I don’t think your his type
Diamond: who is he going to be seeing and what does that supposed 2 mean
Nicki: he will be dating shannell and it means he don’t like hoes like you she said walking away with a smurk on her face
Kat: lol well I gues she told you
Diamond: shutup she knows I can have him I can have whoever I want and I aint a hoe
Kat: girl I doubt they crew would let you anywhere near them they always got classes together
Diamond: yea we’ll see about that

OJ: what was they talking bout nicki
Nicki: diamond said she wanna date SB
OJ: mane don’t nobody want them hoes especially SB
Nicki: ikr that’s what im saying why would anybody want them hoes
SB: hey yall what they want
OJ: diamond wanted to go with u
SB: hell nawl I would never especially not with her
Nicki: that’s what we said soo…. What is the date of you and nelly date
SB: its this Saturday
Nicki: awwww safaree and Nelly sittin in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G
OJ: so I see my dude SB gonna get him 1 I see how you do it
Nicki: aren’t they the cutest couple

They chatted the rest of the class about what they were doing this weekend .
The bell rang and they headed to the next class

Nicki: so Nelly are u excited bout ur date and havin a future boo
Nelly: but what if I don’t like him nicki you know im picky
Drake: trust me you will I think he your type
Lauren: yea and you finally stop looking so lonely at our partys
Drake: yea I was tired of seeing your pouty face at partys and you be ready to go way 2 early
Nicki: dang nelly ur such a party pooper and I love partys im gonna be ready 4 them mane imma be crunk
Drake: ikr im ready 2 see you dance and on me especially on me
Nicki: shush lover boy
nelly:yea whatever

they didnt have a teacher so you already know what time it was


No comments:

Post a Comment